CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Street Soul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2011 20:40:31 -0400
Or just love dancing in general?

  Come to STREET SOUL's first meeting of the term on Friday, Sept. 23rd, 5pm at
Collis Fuel!

   STREET SOUL is a dance group that specializes in street dance styles, popping
and b-boying (commonly referred to as 'breakdancing') in particular. The group
is open to everyone on campus, and will hold lessons to teach popping and b-boying
to interested members of the Dartmouth community.

   Our first session this term will begin with a short introductory session to
introduce the group and the street dance styles that we teach, followed by separate
lessons for popping and b-boying (held simultaneously).

   There will be NO auditions, and NO prior experience is required, so come join
STREET SOUL's first session this Friday, 5pm at Collis Fuel to get a taste of
some LEGIT street dancing!

And check us out on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8givb-tuO2k