CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 21:05:34 -0400
You saw us rock orientation at the Hop and we caught your eye with our smooth
moves, flashy costumes, and bollywood & hip hop fusion...

Now, Dartmouth's favorite South Asian dance troupe wants YOU to TRY OUT!

All dance styles welcome--come show us WHAT YOU'VE GOT!

*No experience required!!!*

Come show us 30 seconds of ANY STYLE of dance or even Freestyle (solo or with
a friend!)
& We'll informally teach you (as a group) a few of our own moves

*This will be your only chance to try out for Dartmouth's
only South Asian Competitive dance team until next Fall*

Try-outs:
**This Sunday, Oct.3- Fahey Ground floor- 1pm-4pm.**

**If you can't make try outs, Blitz back!

See you there!