CABIN-TRAIL Archives

October 2012, Week 3

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2012 22:19:26 +0000
**Come on a cabin and trail trip this week! Blitz back the contact person for each trip to sign up or to receive more information. We want as many people to go on trips as possible so if the cost of a trip may prevent you from going on it then let us know and we can figure something out.**

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY
The Greatest Bulgarian Feed!

Come to the Rock (http://www.dartmouth.edu/~cabtrail/rock.shtml) this Wednesday at 7pm for the weekly feed and discover your love for Bulgarian food! It's only $4 (or free if you're a '16 or help to clean!). Menu is banitsa and musaka, and it will be delicious!!! There will be vegetarian options as well. Don't miss out on this unique event in the history of CnT Feeds! :)

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY
Shryl's Dinertoure
You can literally get full with less than $5 at Shryl's in West Leb. Also it's really close. Also there's like infinite maple syrup, which is crazy because that stuff is like $1 an ounce, and the pancakes you're putting them on cost like $2.15 for a tall stack. I honestly don't know how this place can stay in business with prices so good. Also notice that the name of the diner has no vowels in it.
Leaving at 6:30 (sleep in an extra 15 min!) Back by 9Ls
The ride is free, bring small bills

THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY
Sunset at Balch Hill
Come take a study break this Thursday and watch a beautiful sunset from the top of Balch hill. It's only a short forty minute walk from campus, and has amazing views of the last bits of fall foliage.
Meet behind robo Thursday at 5:15, and we'll be back by 7. Blitz  Abigail I. Leibowitz to sign up.

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY
SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY
& SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
A weekend adventure in Acadia National Park in the magical state of Maine!
Come spend a weekend camping and hiking in the gorgeous Acadia National Park off the coast of Maine. The whole park is one giant island including Mt. Cadillac, the first place in the US to see the sunrise! There are over 120 miles of hiking trails to choose from so we have plenty of optionswhile there. We will be leaving campus Friday at 4pm and returning by 6pm Sunday. Come enjoy a great fall weekend in one of Maine’s finest wilderness!
Cost for the entire weekend: $30 for DOC members, $45 for non-DOC members
Blitz [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to sign up or if you have any questions! There’s only two spots left so sign up before the trip fills up!

FRIIIIIDAY
Gile Sunrike!
What: Hike up Gile Mountain in Norwich, VT to see the sunrise. It's an easy 1.5 mile roundtrip hike with a firetower and gorgeous views at the top.
When: Leave behind Robo at 5:40am, get back to campus by 8am
Cost: Free for DOC, $3 for non-DOC
Questions: Blitz Shea Flanagan with questions or with your DASH number to sign up

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY
Hike Mt. Cardigan!
When: 1-4pm
Cost: FREE for DOC members, $3 for non-DOC members
What: An easy 3 mile round-trip hike, Mt. Cardigan offers some of the best views per hiking time (i.e. awesome views for little hiking). It'll be a nice break from midterm studying, and it should be a lot of fun! Weather's looking decent as well, so sign up!
Blitz: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with your DASH to sign up or with questions