ALUM-SYL Archives

June 2021, Week 5

ALUM-SYL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Amy Keeler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Keeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2021 20:00:15 +0000
Greetings Thayer Alums,

I'm writing to share an exciting career opportunity to work with Trove Collective as a Lead Software Engineer.

ABOUT THE ROLE

Trove Collective is harnessing the power of social media to connect communities through shared passions, while leaving greedy advertising in the past. We are looking for a lead software engineer with 3+ years of experience to help us build on the existing infrastructure, provide technical guidance, and contribute to the vision of the company. Join us as an architect of the future of social media. Click this link<https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2610953722/> to learn more.

If you have questions about working at Trove Collective or the role, please reach out to Asher Vogel '24 at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Max Bevan [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

I wish you all the best. Please keep in touch!

Best,

Amy

Amy E. Keeler, M.Ed.
(she/her/hers)