ALUM-SYL Archives

August 2023, Week 1

ALUM-SYL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Amy Keeler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Keeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2023 17:56:49 +0000
Hi Thayer Alumni,

Happy Friday! I'm glad to send you a few opportunities that may be of interest.

DARTMOUTH'S CENTER FOR PRECISION HEALTH & AI (CPHAI)<https://c-phai.org/> | Program Manager (Full Time Role)

CPHAI is currently recruiting a qualified Program Manager and Thayer alumni would be a great fit! The full position description and information on how to apply is attached.

DARTMOUTH CONNECT<https://connect.dartmouth.edu/> | Practice Interviews for Alumni
Alumni Practice Interviewing Program: https://connect.dartmouth.edu/hub/dartmouth-connect/programs/peer-mentoring-program/about?showBack=true

We are excited to partner with Dartmouth for Life to promote the Alumni Practice Interview Program. This program gives you the opportunity to practice your interviewing skills with a fellow Dartmouth alumnus/a, in a virtual format.

Registration is quick and easy!

Once you've created an account on Dartmouth connect, simply navigate to the Programs tab on, select the Alumni Practice Interview Program<https://connect.dartmouth.edu/hub/dartmouth-connect/programs/peer-mentoring-program/about>, and click "Join" in the upper righthand corner to complete the short mentee sign-up. Once you've signed up, our team will match mentees with available mentors throughout July and August.

Matches will be made on a rolling basis through August 31. Mentors and mentees are asked to meet twice over a 60-day period. The first meeting is an introduction and review of program goals, and the second meeting you will conduct the practice interview and provide feedback using the questions and rubric provided.

Questions? Please email Liz Foster, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

GOOGLE | Summer Series - Final Event!

Google is wrapping up their series of virtual informational sessions and you're invited to join! The final session is listed below. Please note the event is in Pacific Standard Time.
o Friday, August 25 at 10am PST: Building Your Online Brand via LinkedIn

STAY CONNECTED TO THAYER

  *   Thayer Career Services for Alumni<https://career.engineering.dartmouth.edu/alumni>
  *   Thayer's LinkedIn Group<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/125761/>
  *   Dartmouth Connect<https://connect.dartmouth.edu/> (replacing the Dartmouth Career Network)