CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
The Aegis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Aegis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:57:42 -0400
Want to look good for your senior Yearbook?

20 years from now? How do you want to be remembered? Senior Portraits
offered from November 14-18, from 12-8pm in Fuel!

Want to see what's in the Award Winning Aegis Yearbook ahead of time?
Check out Aegis Yearbook on Facebook.

Want to see more? Want to be able to look back on what happened during
your Dartmouth experience? Buy a yearbook! We are now taking orders for the
2012 yearbook.

Did you miss a book? Tell us! We still have a few copies left to be sold from
past years!

Want a discount on future books? We're offering 4yr and 2yr book packages!
You can cover your entire Dartmouth experience!

To order, just visit our website here.
http://www.dartmouthyearbook.com/11orderform.php