CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Brovertones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brovertones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2011 16:15:48 -0500
...but we reallyjust had to let everybody know about our Frickin' RIDDIKUS show
tonight, 9 PM @ ONE WHEELOCK

The show's kickin' off with the *DOG DAY PLAYERS* at 9, followed by the *DECIBELLES*
at 9:30 and the *BROS* are closin' it out at 10.

So if you've like, seen and enjoyed any of these groups' performances, we'd totally
be like, super-grateful if you'd stop in for the show!
(We're offering a reward of FREE CIDER and Raimunto's GARLIC KNOTS, and of course,
sweet comedy and tunes, to anyone kind enough to drop by)

Thanks sooo much; we really appreciate it!