HPP25@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Show Table of Contents

Health Professions Program
Sun, 28 Apr 2024 17:14:42 +0000

Fri, 26 Apr 2024 19:34:47 +0000

Fri, 26 Apr 2024 14:16:23 +0000

From: Dartmouth Healthcare Foundations <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2024 8:04 PM
To: Nicole M. Roeper <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Eichler ’57 Foundations in Medicine & Humanities Seminar May 1

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Learn why this is important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
[https://mcusercontent.com/b40f5820ef19742630cc30a36/images/5bf422c9-0534-2494-f364-af3dd733f004.png]

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Thu, 25 Apr 2024 20:38:11 +0000
Hi all!!
Here is a great opportunity to meet up informally with pre-health peer mentors and other pre-health peers this Sunday hosted by members of the pre-health mentor corps!!!!!

Happy Week 5 Pre-Health Community!

Are you interested in hanging out with other pre-health students? Do you want a break from studying this weekend?

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Thu, 25 Apr 2024 12:10:20 +0000
Hello all!

Sarah Berger will be conducting walk-in hours TODAY (see schedule below)! Please use Sarah's Calenly link below to schedule a walk-in appointment (you can also use the same links to view all her appointment times). Note that if you don't find a slot on Calendly, whether for walk-ins or other appointments, keep checking for cancellations and/or reach out directly to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to connect with Rae Stokes, our Program Coordinator. We always do our best to find a time for you.

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Wed, 24 Apr 2024 14:07:21 +0000
Med/Vet/Dental Application Newsletter
Most Important Tasks NOW!
2024-2025 Cycle
April 2024

Hello everyone!

It's starting to feel real! In these next few weeks, all the application services will have opened! See below for details about our Filling Out the Application Workshop as a Dartmouth applicant! As we head directly into the application cycle, we want to make sure you are keeping track of all the important tasks ahead! It is also time to shift from reflecting, brainstorming, and gathering, to bravely beginning to bring your ideas together through focused writing and drafting about your experiences and motivations, so that you

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Wed, 24 Apr 2024 11:58:45 +0000
Hello all!

Nicole Roeper will be conducting walk-in hours TODAY (see schedule below)! Please use Nicole's Calenly link below to schedule a walk-in appointment (you can also use the same links to view all her appointment times). Note that if you don't find a slot on Calendly, whether for walk-ins or other appointments, keep checking for cancellations and/or reach out directly to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to connect with Rae Stokes, our Program Coordinator. We always do our best to find a time for you.

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Tue, 23 Apr 2024 13:49:20 +0000
YOU'RE INVITED!
FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION WORKSHOP
THURSDAY, MAY 2ND @ 6:00 PM EST
RSVP TO RECEIVE THE ZOOM LINK!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-WQZ1SxcvekIbJTDbp2fOm3u2ivaQNKsLBnEL-cRmYAjD2w/viewform?usp=pp_url>

It's happening! The application for medical and dental school will open starting NEXT WEEK on the following dates!
AMCAS: Thursday, May 2nd
TMDSAS: Wednesday, May 1st
AACOMAS: Saturday, May 4th
AADSAS: Tuesday, May 14th

To help you navigate the application, in our Filling Out the Application Workshop we'll provide ESSENTIAL INFORMATION about the following:

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:55:33 +0000
Hello all!

Nicole Roeper will be conducting walk-in hours TODAY (see schedule below)! Please use Nicole's Calenly link below to schedule a walk-in appointment (you can also use the same links to view all her appointment times). Note that if you don't find a slot on Calendly, whether for walk-ins or other appointments, keep checking for cancellations and/or reach out directly to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to connect with Rae Stokes, our Program Coordinator. We always do our best to find a time for you.

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Mon, 22 Apr 2024 12:03:28 +0000
Hello all!

Sarah Berger will be conducting walk-in hours TODAY (see schedule below)! Please use Sarah's Calenly link below to schedule a walk-in appointment (you can also use the same links to view all her appointment times). Note that if you don't find a slot on Calendly, whether for walk-ins or other appointments, keep checking for cancellations and/or reach out directly to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to connect with Rae Stokes, our Program Coordinator. We always do our best to find a time for you.

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Thu, 18 Apr 2024 17:38:58 +0000
Dear '25s and '26s/current sophomores and juniors!

Do you remember being a new Pre-health student at Dartmouth learning how to navigate Dartmouth; figuring out how to dplan pre-reqs and find new study strategies; explore extracurriculars; figure out what were myths and truths?

Want to help next year's Pre-health students on their journeys?

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:54:43 +0000
Hello all!

Nicole Roeper will be conducting walk-in hours TODAY (see schedule below)! Please use Nicole's Calenly link below to schedule a walk-in appointment (you can also use the same links to view all her appointment times). Note that if you don't find a slot on Calendly, whether for walk-ins or other appointments, keep checking for cancellations and/or reach out directly to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to connect with Rae Stokes, our Program Coordinator. We always do our best to find a time for you.

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Wed, 17 Apr 2024 12:01:45 +0000
Hello all!

Nicole Roeper will be conducting walk-in hours TODAY (see schedule below)! Please use Nicole's Calenly link below to schedule a walk-in appointment (you can also use the same links to view all her appointment times). Note that if you don't find a slot on Calendly, whether for walk-ins or other appointments, keep checking for cancellations and/or reach out directly to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to connect with Rae Stokes, our Program Coordinator. We always do our best to find a time for you.

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:27:02 +0000
Hello all!

The Rutgers New Jersey Medical School is hosting an admissions webinar on May 9th. To learn more about how to attend, please see the attached flyer or email below.

Sincerely,
Rae

Nicole Roeper will be conducting walk-in hours TODAY (see schedule below)! Please use Nicole's Calenly link below to schedule a walk-in appointment (you can also use the same links to view all her appointment times). Note that if you don't find a slot on Calendly, whether for walk-ins or other appointments, keep checking for cancellations and/or reach out directly to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to connect with Rae Stokes, our Program Coordinator. We always do our best to find a time for you.

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Mon, 15 Apr 2024 12:01:03 +0000
Hello all!

Sarah Berger will be conducting walk-in hours TODAY (see schedule below)! Please use Sarah's Calenly link below to schedule a walk-in appointment (you can also use the same links to view all her appointment times). Note that if you don't find a slot on Calendly, whether for walk-ins or other appointments, keep checking for cancellations and/or reach out directly to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to connect with Rae Stokes, our Program Coordinator. We always do our best to find a time for you.

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Fri, 12 Apr 2024 12:33:13 +0000
Hello Pre-Health Student Athletes!

HPP will be hosting a Student-Athlete Pre-Health Advising Workshop on Monday, April 15th at 6:30 PM in Floren 105. If you are interested in learning about the unique considerations you should have on mind as a student-athlete on the pre-heath track, what it means to be a pre-health student, what the application process looks like, how to be a competitive applicant, and how to balance pre-health with athletics, then by 11:00 AM TODAY please RSVP TO ATTEND THE WORKSHOP!<https://dartmouthgroups.dartmouth.edu/otp_signup?module=event&event_id=1606940&private_event=1>

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Thu, 11 Apr 2024 13:27:41 +0000
Have you been wondering about the process of applying for Med/Vet/Dental school?
Want to learn more about how you can become a strong applicant?
Want to learn more about the various component of the application?

YOU'RE INVITED!
COMMUNITY DINNER +
PREVIEW OF HOW THE APPLICATION PROCESS WORKS
TONIGHT! @ 6:30 PM
COLLIS COMMON GROUND RVSP TO ATTEND!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmR7AqdTuaeIFur_UM1LjGAcq5bDtrvFrwlyfY3c0PoHKM_g/viewform?usp=pp_url>

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Thu, 11 Apr 2024 12:02:30 +0000
Hello all!

Sarah Berger will be conducting walk-in hours TODAY (see schedule below)! Please use Sarah's Calenly link below to schedule a walk-in appointment (you can also use the same links to view all her appointment times). Note that if you don't find a slot on Calendly, whether for walk-ins or other appointments, keep checking for cancellations and/or reach out directly to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to connect with Rae Stokes, our Program Coordinator. We always do our best to find a time for you.

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Wed, 10 Apr 2024 13:03:35 +0000
Hello Pre-Health Student Athletes!

HPP will be hosting a Student-Athlete Pre-Health Advising Workshop next Monday, April 15th at 6:30 PM in Floren 105. If you are interested in learning about the unique considerations you should have on mind as a student-athlete on the pre-heath track, what it means to be a pre-health student, what the application process looks like, how to be a competitive applicant, and how to balance pre-health with athletics, then please RSVP TO ATTEND THE WORKSHOP!<https://dartmouthgroups.dartmouth.edu/otp_signup?module=event&event_id=1606940&private_event=1>

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:40:04 +0000
Hello Pre-Health Student Athletes!

HPP will be hosting a Student-Athlete Pre-Health Advising Workshop next Monday, April 15th at 6:30 PM in Floren 105. If you are interested in learning about the unique considerations you should have on mind as a student-athlete on the pre-heath track, what it means to be a pre-health student, what the application process looks like, how to be a competitive applicant, and how to balance pre-health with athletics, then please RSVP TO ATTEND THE WORKSHOP!<https://dartmouthgroups.dartmouth.edu/otp_signup?module=event&event_id=1606940&private_event=1>

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:25:25 +0000
Hello Pre-Health Student Athletes!

HPP will be hosting a Student-Athlete Pre-Health Advising Workshop next Monday, April 15th at 6:30 PM in Floren 105. If you are interested in learning about the unique considerations your should have on mind as a student-athlete on the pre-heath track, then please RSVP TO ATTEND THE WORKSHOP!<https://dartmouthgroups.dartmouth.edu/otp_signup?module=event&event_id=1606940&private_event=1>

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Mon, 8 Apr 2024 13:37:32 +0000
Have you been wondering about the process of applying for Med/Vet/Dental school?
Want to learn more about how you can become a strong applicant?
Want to learn more about the various component of the application? Including the costs, timeline, the MCAT, and the Composite Letter of Evaluation Process?

YOU'RE INVITED!
PREVIEW OF THE APPLICATION + COMMUNITY DINNER!
THURSDAY, APRIL 11TH @ 6:30 PM
COLLIS 107, COMMON GROUND
Presentation by your Pre-Health Advisors, Sarah Berger and Nicole Roeper, and a panel of your upper-class peers who are preparing to apply or have just applied!
RVSP TO ATTEND!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmR7AqdTuaeIFur_UM1LjGAcq5bDtrvFrwlyfY3c0PoHKM_g/viewform?usp=pp_url>
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Fri, 5 Apr 2024 15:56:41 +0000
Hello all!

Thank you to everyone who was able to attend last night's Personal Statement Writing Workshop. To those of you who were unable to make it, you can watch the recording using the link below.
https://dartmouth.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?pid=3fb521fd-211e-4e6a-8a24-adc900ccf813

Additionally, due to low sign-ups we will be cancelling Monday's in-person workshop. If you would like help on your personal statement writing, please feel free to reach out to schedule an appointment with Nicole or Sarah - we are here for you!

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Fri, 5 Apr 2024 14:18:34 +0000
Have you been wondering about the process of applying for Med/Vet/Dental school?
Want to learn more about how you can become a strong applicant?
Want to learn more about the various component of the application? Including the costs, timeline, the MCAT, and the Composite Letter of Evaluation Process.

YOU'RE INVITED!
PREVIEW OF THE APPLICATION + COMMUNITY DINNER!
THURSDAY, APRIL 11TH @ 6:30 PM
COLLIS 107, COMMON GROUND
Presentation by your Pre-Health Advisors, Sarah Berger and Nicole Roeper, and a panel of your upper-class peers who are preparing to apply or have just applied!
RVSP TO ATTEND!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmR7AqdTuaeIFur_UM1LjGAcq5bDtrvFrwlyfY3c0PoHKM_g/viewform?usp=pp_url>
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Thu, 4 Apr 2024 12:50:51 +0000
Hello all!

Our VIRTUAL Personal Statement Writing Workshop is TONIGHT at 5:30 PM EST. Please RSVP TO ATTEND<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlfMqagKbnTqjShn5oPQOyh58_wujPrQ63VKflSEgoeLLEng/viewform?usp=pp_url> tonight's virtual workshop, or our in-person one on Monday, April 8th at 5:00 PM EST.

PERSONAL STATEMENT & WORK/ACTIVITIES WORKSHOP!
Writing Tips for Your Medical/Dental/Veterinary School Application!
With Nicole Roeper and Sarah Berger
TONIGHT @ 5:30 - 7:00 PM EST
VIA ZOOM
OR
MONDAY, APRIL 8TH @ 5:00 - 6:30 PM EST
ROOM TBD
RSVP TO ATTEND<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlfMqagKbnTqjShn5oPQOyh58_wujPrQ63VKflSEgoeLLEng/viewform?usp=pp_url>
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Wed, 3 Apr 2024 13:04:50 +0000
Hello all!

The Stop the Bleed Clinic is still on for TONIGHT at 6:00 PM EST! If you would like to attend, please make sure to RSVP!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0CbXucew0jWWmZzSYhZ1v-Lsy3bN5W-08qeiP3Sfyo3w6Kg/viewform?usp=pp_url>

STOP THE BLEED CLINIC
TONIGHT @ 6:00 PM EST
HALDEMAN 031
RSVP TO ATTEND!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0CbXucew0jWWmZzSYhZ1v-Lsy3bN5W-08qeiP3Sfyo3w6Kg/viewform?usp=pp_url>

What stops bleeding? In this STOP THE BLEED(r) course, Sergeant Roderick Long from the US Army will teach you three quick techniques to help save a life before someone bleeds out: (1) How to use your hands to apply pressure to a wound; (2) How to pack a wound to control bleeding; (3) How to correctly apply a tourniquet.

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Wed, 3 Apr 2024 12:09:59 +0000
Hello all!

Due to the incoming snowstorm, we are cancelling tonight's in-person Personal Statement Writing Workshop and are rescheduling to next Monday, April 8th from 5:00 - 6:30 PM EST (Room TBD). Our virtual workshop will still happen tomorrow as planned.

To attend either workshop, please RSVP TO ATTEND!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlfMqagKbnTqjShn5oPQOyh58_wujPrQ63VKflSEgoeLLEng/viewform?usp=pp_url>

THURSDAY, APRIL 4TH @ 5:30 - 7:00 PM EST
VIA ZOOM
OR
MONDAY, APRIL 8TH @ 5:00 - 6:30 PM EST
ROOM TBD
RSVP TO ATTEND<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlfMqagKbnTqjShn5oPQOyh58_wujPrQ63VKflSEgoeLLEng/viewform?usp=pp_url>
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Tue, 2 Apr 2024 19:41:29 +0000
Hello all!

Vaishnavi Katragadda ’24 is looking for volunteers for his non-profit, the Dhiya Foundation, whose mission is to address issues of loneliness and long-term health among the rural aging population. If you’d like to learn more, please see the email below. You can also reach out to Vaishnavi at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Tue, 2 Apr 2024 16:35:20 +0000
Hi Folks!

The Office of Student Life and the First-Generation Office are co-hosting the below LEADERSHIP TRAINING OPPORTUNITY! If you are a current undergrad interested in building your leadership skills and can attend the all-day IN PERSON training THIS SATURDAY April 13th, check out the APPLICATION below!

Your HPP Team
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:36:21 +0000
Hello all!

Sarah Berger will be conducting walk-in hours TODAY (see schedule below)! Please use Sarah's Calenly link below to schedule a walk-in appointment (you can also use the same links to view all her appointment times). Note that if you don't find a slot on Calendly, whether for walk-ins or other appointments, keep checking for cancellations and/or reach out directly to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to connect with Rae Stokes, our Program Coordinator. We always do our best to find a time for you.

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Mon, 1 Apr 2024 18:37:30 +0000
YOU'RE INVITED!
STOP THE BLEED CLINIC
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3 @ 6:00 PM EST
HALDEMAN 031
RSVP TO ATTEND!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0CbXucew0jWWmZzSYhZ1v-Lsy3bN5W-08qeiP3Sfyo3w6Kg/viewform?usp=pp_url>

What stops bleeding? In this STOP THE BLEED(r) course, Sergeant Roderick Long from the US Army will teach you three quick techniques to help save a life before someone bleeds out: (1) How to use your hands to apply pressure to a wound; (2) How to pack a wound to control bleeding; (3) How to correctly apply a tourniquet. These three techniques will empower you to assist in an emergency and potentially save a life. You'll also receive official certification after completing

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Mon, 1 Apr 2024 16:17:35 +0000
Hello all!

Nicole Roeper will be conducting walk-in hours TODAY (see schedule below)! Please use Nicole's Calenly link below to schedule a walk-in appointment (you can also use the same links to view all her appointment times). Note that if you don't find a slot on Calendly, whether for walk-ins or other appointments, keep checking for cancellations and/or reach out directly to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to connect with Rae Stokes, our Program Coordinator. We always do our best to find a time for you.

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Mon, 1 Apr 2024 15:04:10 +0000
Hello all!

Nicole Roeper will be conducting walk-in hours TODAY (see schedule below)! Please use Nicole's Calenly link below to schedule a walk-in appointment (you can also use the same links to view all her appointment times). Note that if you don't find a slot on Calendly, whether for walk-ins or other appointments, keep checking for cancellations and/or reach out directly to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to connect with Rae Stokes, our Program Coordinator. We always do our best to find a time for you.

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Mon, 1 Apr 2024 14:01:26 +0000
Wondering how to get started on writing your Personal Statement and your Work and Activities?
Looking for some tips on how to best convey your experiences in writing?

YOU'RE INVITED!
PERSONAL STATEMENT & WORK/ACTIVITIES WORKSHOP!
Writing Tips for Your Medical/Dental/Veterinary School Application!
With Nicole Roeper and Sarah Berger
RSVP TO ATTEND<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlfMqagKbnTqjShn5oPQOyh58_wujPrQ63VKflSEgoeLLEng/viewform?usp=pp_url>

THIS WEEK!
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3RD
4:30 - 6:00 PM EST
HALDEMAN, ROOM 125
Or
THURSDAY, APRIL 4TH
5:30 - 7:00 PM EST
ZOOM

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Fri, 29 Mar 2024 13:24:19 +0000
Hello all!

Dr. Janice Hwang, the Chief of the Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism at UNC-Chapel Hill is looking to hire an Associate Clinical Research Coordinator. To learn more about this opportunity, please see the email below.

Sincerely,
Sarah, Nicole, and Rae

What stops bleeding? In this STOP THE BLEED(r) course, Sergeant Roderick Long from the US Army will teach you three quick techniques to help save a life before someone bleeds out: (1) How to use your hands to apply pressure to a wound; (2) How to pack a wound to control bleeding; (3) How to correctly apply a tourniquet. These three techniques will empower you to assist in an emergency and potentially save a life. You'll also receive official certification after completing

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Thu, 28 Mar 2024 14:31:02 +0000
YOU'RE INVITED!
STOP THE BLEED CLINIC
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3 @ 6:00 PM EST
HALDEMAN 031
RSVP TO ATTEND!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0CbXucew0jWWmZzSYhZ1v-Lsy3bN5W-08qeiP3Sfyo3w6Kg/viewform?usp=pp_url>

What stops bleeding? In this STOP THE BLEED(r) course, Sergeant Roderick Long from the US Army will teach you three quick techniques to help save a life before someone bleeds out: (1) How to use your hands to apply pressure to a wound; (2) How to pack a wound to control bleeding; (3) How to correctly apply a tourniquet. These three techniques will empower you to assist in an emergency and potentially save a life. You'll also receive official certification after completing

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Thu, 28 Mar 2024 11:56:36 +0000
Hello all!

Sarah Berger and Nicole Roeper will be conducting walk-in hours TODAY (see schedule below)! Please use Sarah's or Nicole's Calenly links below to schedule a walk-in appointment (you can also use the same links to view all their appointment times). Note that if you don't find a slot on Calendly, whether for walk-ins or other appointments, keep checking for cancellations and/or reach out directly to [log in to unmask] to connect with Rae Stokes, our Program Coordinator. We always do our best to find a time for you. As a reminder, the HPP office has moved to a new location at

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Wed, 27 Mar 2024 12:17:04 +0000
Hello all!

Sarah Berger and Nicole Roeper will be conducting walk-in hours TODAY (see schedule below)! Please use Sarah's or Nicole's Calenly links below to schedule a walk-in appointment (you can also use the same links to view all their appointment times). Note that if you don't find a slot on Calendly, whether for walk-ins or other appointments, keep checking for cancellations and/or reach out directly to [log in to unmask] to connect with Rae Stokes, our Program Coordinator. We always do our best to find a time for you. As a reminder, the HPP office has moved to a new location at

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Tue, 26 Mar 2024 18:46:13 +0000
Wondering how to get started on writing your Personal Statement and your Work and Activities?
Looking for some tips on how to best convey your experiences in writing?

YOU'RE INVITED!
PERSONAL STATEMENT & WORK/ACTIVITIES WORKSHOP!
Writing Tips for Your Medical/Dental/Veterinary School Application!
With Nicole Roeper and Sarah Berger
RSVP TO ATTEND<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlfMqagKbnTqjShn5oPQOyh58_wujPrQ63VKflSEgoeLLEng/viewform?usp=pp_url>

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3RD
4:30 - 6:00 PM EST
HALDEMAN, ROOM 125
Or
THURSDAY, APRIL 4TH
5:30 - 7:00 PM EST
ZOOM

[More ...]
No Replies
Health Professions Program
Tue, 26 Mar 2024 13:16:40 +0000
Hello all!

The Georgetown School of Medicine is hosting several upcoming admissions webinars. To learn more about dates and how to register, please see the below email and attached flyer.

Sincerely,
Rae, Nicole, and Sarah