Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: HYPERSTUDIO w/ Japanese & Chinese Lang. Kits.
>To: [log in to unmask] (LLTI-Editor)
>Cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 11:13:01 -0500

Friends...

We are successfully using Hyperstudio with Roman character languages.

Does anyone out there have any experience(s)  - good, bad, indifferent,
using Japanese or Chinese language kits w/ Hyperstudio?

Contact on or off LLTI  ([log in to unmask])

Many thanx and happy holidays....

Bill Caldwell
American University