--- Forwarded Message from "Sophie Verbrugghe" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Sophie Verbrugghe" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: GLOSSARIES ON TECHNICAL WORDS
>Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:40:25 +0100

I am  an EFL teacher hired by a retailing company and I have been asked to train working people there and I would be very interested in having different glossaries connected with retail, international trade, textile, shoemaking, designing , packaging  available online as well as relevant articles on these topics.
I often need to find the right word or expression in one of the professional fields just mentionned above.
This would really be of a great help !

SV