I have just received the official release of Apple's System 9. The news for Language Resource Centers is good: System 9 contains the complete suite of Language Kits including input systems. It even contains some of the CE (Central European) Languages - unfortunately limited - as of this moment - to fonts like Geneva and Chicago. We have not done any serious testing with this system. A preliminary version, without the language kits ran on my desktop for the last two months or so and worked very well, i.e. was very stable. Otmar Foelsche