forwarded fro LeeAnn Stone (LeeAnn Stone [log in to unmask]) IALL colleagues, I'm looking for people interested in helping to make the upcoming FLEAT conference (Japan, August 2000) as successful as the previous ones. Since FLEAT is returning to Japan this round, getting logistical, travel and cultural information together will be very important to its success . We also will be seeking funding from a variety of sources. We're looking at how/if we can provide support to IALL members to participate in the conference (as in the past). Having participated in this capacity for previous FLEAT conferences, I can tell you that it is a great way to get to know colleagues on the other side of the Pacific and to make your attendance at FLEAT a much fuller experience. I highly recommend this to those of you who already plan to attend the conference. Please email me directly if you are interested in participating on his committee, and/or if you have questions or would like to discuss the conference and the committee activities in general. LeeAnn Stone [log in to unmask]