Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] (Thomas Browne) ---

>From: [log in to unmask] (Thomas Browne)
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:58:43 -0500
>Subject: The value of an IS-10

All,

The other day I got an offer from a local dealer to buy my no-longer but little used Tandberg IS-10.  It consists of a console and 15 decks.

Does anyone have any idea of the value of all this or is anyone out there interested in it?

Thanks for the help.

Tom Browne
Macalester College