Summer's end.
BRY_0486-XL.jpg
Thanks for everything.
BRY_0263-L.jpg
Farewell.
77CF5842-E2C2-4121-8FFE-1ED1AE2D0B8E-L.jpg

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY What: Franc Ridge Hike!!
When: Friday, 8 am to 6 pm
Why: Celebrate Friday with beautiful views from Franc Ridge! Nice chubbers, beautiful views, and many (entirely optional) photos! Plus good snacks, which are objectively the most important part of the trip.
Level: 4 (9 miles, elevation gain 3,822 feet, rocky and steep up to the Ridge and then a fairly flat couple of miles across the Ridge)
Leaders: Maya Khanna and Bryton Moeller
Cost: Zero dollars, and we will pay you (in love and gratitude) for good playlists for the car.
Gear: Puffy or warm fleece, gloves, hiking boots/sturdy running shoes or similar, non-cotton shirt/hiking pants or shorts, 2-3 liters of water. You can request any and all of these items! Just ask Bryton and I when you blitz us to sign up!
Blitz: [log in to unmask]
SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY What: Thetford Contra Dance!
When: Sat 7:30 - 11:15 PM
Why: Contra dancing is so much fun and this is the LAST Thetford contra dance of the summer!!!!
Level: 0
Leaders: Kevin Donohue '21
Cost: $12 in cash (talk to me if this is a problem)
Blitz/link: Blitz [log in to unmask] for a space in the van!
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY What: Mt. Hale! With Shannon and Katie!
When: Sunday, 12:00pm to 7pm
Why: squeeze in one last four thousand footer before fall term! Or before you leave campus for (what feels like) forever!
Level: 3.5: about 5 miles round trip, with 2000 feet of elevation gain
Leaders: Shannon Sartain '21 and Katie McCabe '21
Cost: free as hale
Gear: sturdy shoes, a water bottle, and layers to keep cool and stay warm at the top!
Blitz/link: blitz [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask] to sign up!
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY What: The Truth is Out There Trek
When: Sun. 8 AM - 6 PM
Why: Come hike to an abandoned air force base and find aliens!
Level: 3/5 (8 mi roundtrip)
Leaders: Chris Cartwright and Jonathan Gliboff
Blitz: Blitz [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] with your dietary restrictions!

TOR
Rachel and Kevin