Hey y’all! Come out for a Mount Cardigan sunsike with Rine and me (Lucas) this Saturday! We’ll be leaving from behind Robo at 6:30 pm and be back on campus by 10:00 pm. The hike is about three miles round trip (level 2), and we’ll have snacks aplenty to keep you energized and your eyes open to see a beautiful sunset. Weather is looking great, and we can get you any gear you need (head lamp, boots, etc.) from DOR. Email me ([log in to unmask]) or Rine ([log in to unmask]) if you want to come along!