Feel some outdoorsy inspiration post Strips?
DSC_0097-X3.jpg

Want to take advantage of the beautiful summer weather and see some amazing parts of New England like this?
IMG_2562-X3.jpg

Want to check catching a beautiful sunrike or sunsike off your Dartmouth bucket list?
DSC_9945-X3.jpg

Then come hang out with Cabin and Trail this Monday at 7:30 PM at our first meeting of the term!
We'll be in Paganucci Lounge inside of Foco (roll through after your Foco dinner!) and talking all about how to get involved and what trips are going out this upcoming week. The planning meeting is at 7 PM if you'd like to co-lead a trip (which anyone can do, regardless of experience! we'll teach you all you need to know).

We lead a variety of hikes every week, from strolling through Velvet Rocks to hiking the more strenuous Franconia Ridge. Whether or not you've ever been on a hike, we'd absolutely love to have you! Every trip is FREE (that's zero dollars, folks) (no moneys) (zip nothing nada), including rides, gear rentals (ex: extra layers, hiking boots), and food. We also do things that are un-hiking-related, like going to different diners throughout the Upper Valley every week with Diner Toure, sharing fReeEEe meals together at feeds on Wednesday nights (7pm, 16 Sargent St), going contra dancing, and other fun social events. So even if you DON'T like hiking or the outdoors, you are still more than welcome to come!

Yours in the Out-of-Doors,

Kevin Donohue and Rachel Kent
CnT 19x Chairs