Hi everyone!

Last term, CnT was in the process of forming a Directorate to address the growth of our club and to expand its capacity beyond what the two chairs are able to accomplish by themselves. A task force was formed of involved leaders who helped to establish and sculpt the various positions. (For descriptions of all the Chair positions, look here!)

Now that the positions are all set, we are transitioning from a semi-oligarchy to a democracy by the Chubbers, for the Chubbers. (Sorry for the brief lapse in American ideals!!!) It's elections time! Hooray!

This time around, we are just electing for summer term, but we will eventually transition to yearly elections (like what we currently have for CnT chairs). Any club member on campus or off campus can vote, but we ask that you are on campus if you'd like to run.

On that note, if you're interested in running, please fill out the following Google form by Tuesday at midnight!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfB6pJR4azspNKVSdZHM1D6jxBxQKW6B6Ayg32ePGOGLtVrRA/viewform

We will still have an elections feed for positions like feed, fun, and birds chairs, which will be next Wednesday at 7PM at 16 Sargent St!!!

See you all Monday night - planning meeting at 7PM, meeting meeting at 7:30PM in Paganucci Lounge*

TOR,

Kevin and Rachel

*P.S. This location is only for this week and we will be moving elsewhere in the future.