Hello Daniel,
I can't say anything about searching in pdf, and I don't use Hebrew myself. But in Nisus you should definitely be able to search ignoring Hebrew pointings.

1. Have you tried "Ignore Diacritics"? (You will need to use Normal Find for this)
2. In Powerfind you should be able to use optional Wildcards (inserted between consonants) in your search expression

Best
Philip