Tonight at 7:30 in Robo basement CnT is having its annual BEQUESTS MEETING!

The 19s, very sadly, are leaving...but not before they pass down some cool stuff to us. Come to say goodbye to our 19s, eat delicious cookies, and also hear about our regularly scheduled outdoor activities during reading period!
(There will still be a planning meeting at 7:00 in Robo 110!)
The meeting will go pretty long...but it's SO worth it. Did I mention there'd be cookies?

So bring your laughter, your tears, and your appetites to the best meeting of the year!

TOR
–Kevin & Katie