Basic Car Care 101

Date: Wednesday, May 22, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM

Location: AAA West Lebanon Office, 267 Plainfield Rd, West Lebanon, NH

Cost: Free

Get car savvy with this Basic Car Care 101 Workshop presented by AAA of Northern New England. Learn about:
    Maintenance Logs to track oil changes and tire rotations
    Summer-izing and Winter-izing
    Battery Check
    Tire Checks
    How to Listen to Your Car
    Checking Fluids
Weather dependent: We’ll venture out to participant(s) car(s) to take a look at some of the tips covered. Enjoy trail mix, goody bags, information materials, and door prizes.

RSVP & Questions?  Contact the Hanover Chamber of Commerce at [log in to unmask]

http://www.hanoverchamber.org/events/details/muuv-basic-car-care-101-5521

How to Make Your Savings Last- Intelligent Income Planning

Date: Thursday, May 23, 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM

Location: Holiday Inn Express, 121 Ballardvale Drive, White River Junction, VT 05001

Cost: $35 per person

Social Security serves as an important pillar to our retirement income. But when should we take it? How should we coordinate it with the other pillars, our savings and retirement accounts? Join us in discussing the important considerations in maximizing your retirement income.

RSVP & Questions?  Contact the Hanover Chamber of Commerce at [log in to unmask]

http://www.hanoverchamber.org/events/details/muuv-how-to-make-your-savings-last-intelligent-income-planning-5506

Golf- 9 Hole Shot Gun Start

Date: Thursday, May 30, 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.

Location: Montcalm Golf Club, 2 Smith Pond Road, Enfield, NH

Cost: $50 per person

Join your friends and tee it up at one of the best Championship Golf Courses in the State of New Hampshire! Our panoramic mountaintop vistas are unmatched. Montcalm possesses a sense of tranquility, rhythm and calmness for all who enjoy the game. You can miss a shot, send your ball into the woods, or just play poorly but Montcalm will bring you back to a peace of mind and body.

RSVP & Questions?  Contact the Hanover Chamber of Commerce at [log in to unmask] or 603-643-3115

http://www.hanoverchamber.org/events/details/muuv-golf-9-hole-shotgun-start-5364

Employee Appreciation Day: Montshire Museum

Date: Saturday, June 1, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Location: Montshire Museum, One Montshire Museum, Norwich, VT 05055

Cost: If your employer is an MBP member company, you and your family can participate in this event free of charge. Employee ID is required.

Employees of Montshire Business Partnership (MBP) member companies are invited to bring their families and spend the day at the Museum, free of charge. The water will be on in Science Park, and the Air Works exhibition will be open for visitors! Montshire Business Partnership (formerly Montshire Corporate Associates) employees will receive 10% savings on Museum Store purchases, and $10 off any basic membership.

RSVP & Questions?  Contact the Montshire Museum at 802-649-2200 or [log in to unmask]

https://www.montshire.org/calendar/event-detail/montshire-business-partnership-employee-appreciation-day

Thank you,

After Hours | Dartmouth College

7 Lebanon Street, Suite 203
Hanover, NH 03755-2112
603.646.3411 – Phone

603.646.1297 – Fax

www.dartmouth.edu/~hrs/afterhours

To unsubscribe from the AFTER-HOURS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=AFTER-HOURS