cid:image001.png@01D40A27.ED934140

Please join us at our “After Hours Social” event tonight at the Hood Museum. This event  is a great way to meet new people and become familiar with one of our surrounding towns. The After Hours Social begins at 5:00 pm and includes complimentary appetizers; beverages are available for purchase. We also draw names for free giveaways.

Also, don’t forget Dartmouth College employees and their guests are invited to participate in any event sponsored by Meet-Up Upper Valley (MUUV). MUUV events are designed so that families, friends, and colleagues from all over the Upper Valley can meet each other while participating in local outings or programs.

Interested in our Employee Discounts? Check out our D'Perks program

Thank you,

After Hours | Dartmouth College

7 Lebanon Street, Suite 203
Hanover, NH 03755-2112
603.646.3411 – Phone

603.646.1297 – Fax

www.dartmouth.edu/~hrs/afterhours

www.employees.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/events/after_hours.html

To unsubscribe from the AFTER-HOURS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=AFTER-HOURS