Hey all,

On Sunday, April 28, the Upper Valley Mountain Biking Association is hosting a trail build to help open the trails at Boston Lot for the season. The build will be taking place from 9am-12pm at the Nature Walk trailhead. There will be tools and food there, so all you'll need to bring is water, sturdy shoes, and a pack. We will be providing transportation to and from the trailhead.

We would love to have some DMBC members come out and help maintain the trails we all love to ride! Leaders-in-training - this would qualify for the one trail maintenance day required this year.

If you are around on the 28th and can make the build, there is a form attached.

https://forms.gle/zZ4HjbcfXLPPgpsF7

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/kkW58C0VKF0OIUwNXSRBq6mQK_e4m5elXYyV9_dlIOp6F-E7JQTLTP_riFEinMAZj5I=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/zZ4HjbcfXLPPgpsF7>

UVMBC Trail Maintenance 4/28<https://forms.gle/zZ4HjbcfXLPPgpsF7>
forms.gle
The Upper Valley Mountain Biking Association is planning a trail maintenance day to open the season. It will be a big help in opening the trails at Boston Lot for the season. We would love to have a good showing for the DMBC as we open the 2019 riding season!

Link below for more info:

http://uvmba.org/events/spring-work-day/

Thanks,

Ish McLaughlin