What's up everyone,

It's that time of year again! Practices have been great so far and we're hoping to carry that momentum into our first races of the term are next weekend (1/19 and 1/20), in legendary Lake Placid NY. I cannot stress enough that the ECSC (the conference that we race in) has something for everyone -- there are some truly elite skiers, but there are also some people just skiing for the first time this winter; whether you're looking to continue competing at a high level or to try it out for the first time, we'd love to have you. If you're interested, please respond to this survey.

Some more info about the weekend:

Saturday's race will be a ~15k  Mass start Skiathlon (classic half the distance, then mandatory ski change to skate skis for 2nd half). Men’s start Noon/Women 1:15 PM

Sunday's race is a mass start Skate Sprint team relay (3-person relays with each person skiing 3 legs).  Ladies start 10AM/11 AM men and mixed teams.

If we are racing on Saturday, we will be leaving Hanover around 7:30 Saturday morning; if we have enough interest in racing both days, we will get a hotel and stay Saturday night.

YOU MUST BE REGISTERED WITH THE USCSA TO RACE WITH US (register here). The club will refund you the registration fee if you race at least once with us, as well as cover the cost of the hotel, and Oak Hill rentals can be used for the race (for free!).

If you've got any questions about the weekend please reach out to Alec or Matt!

Looking forward to seeing you out there,

The captains

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC