Error during command authentication.

We are bad at sharing photos. We run so many trips every weekend, take so many photos!...yet they sit on our phones.

I have the solution!
image.png
The DOC has a photo sharing website called SMUGMUG! Here it is:
https://dartoutclub.smugmug.com
There are many folders for many subclubs! Anyone can upload photos to the Smugmug!

The username is
The password is
DOCpublic
(case sensitive)

I've created a 19W folder in the 2019 folder for CnT! Within it is now a folder for week 2! Upload all your week 2 adventure photos! There will be folders for every week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN DO IT FROM YOUR PHONE!!! THERE'S EVEN AN APP!!!!!!

I also made a WiW folder! Yay.

Please upload photos. please

–Kevin Donohue, What Chair Position Is This Chair