Dear friends,

I wonder if someone could help.
When you have a series of references to a biblical book, for instance, with
the name of the book first, then a series of references, I would like to
use "Index as". E.g. 1Sam 3.4, 5.6, 7.8, 12.10. At the moment  for the the
last three references, I first select "1Sam", copy it, then apply "Index a"
to the last three references, by manually copying "1Sam" in front of the
numbers. Sometimes, however, without me doing anything, when I press "Index
as", "1Sam 5.6" appears in the window, and then I just press "Mark." Is
there something I can do in order to spare myself this nuisance?

Best wishes,
Takamitsu MURAOKA
村岡崇光