Hi all,

Apologies for the long silence on this front! We will indeed we racing in the ECSC this winter, which promises to be a great time. To race with us, you'll need to have registered with the USCSA (https://www.uscsa.com/individual.html). You'll need to pay $20 if you do this before Dec 1, or $25 the month of December, and rising $5 each month after that; the team is happy to pay you back this winter, but we'd obviously appreciate it if people can be on top of this. Once you've done that, you're good to race with us any weekend -- we'll cover all further registrations and fees!

More info about the ECSC can be found here, or of course feel free to reach out to Matt or I with questions.

Apologies again for the late info, happy holidays, and enjoy the snow if you've got it!!

Alec & Matt

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC