Hi All-

Here are the results from the indoor triathlon today (see attachment). Great job everyone, especially those completing their first one!

On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 11:13 PM Catherine H. Rocchi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Addition:

Tuesday: VOTE!!!!!!

From: triathalon <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Elizabeth C. Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2018 9:10:45 PM
To: Triathlon
Subject: It's week 8 I'm out of puns sorry everyone

END OF WEEK 8 AND MORALE IS HIGH

no it's not

WEEK 8 RECAP:

  • HOPE EVERYONE HAD A SPOOKY HALLOWEEN

WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN WEEK 9:

  • can you really ever look forward to anything in week 9? The answer is YES
  • INDOOR TRI! THIS SUNDAY! GET HYPE! Look out for more details as we get closer.

^Sarah and I will be on aux in the spin room. you should be excited.

PRACTICE SKEDGE:
Monday:
  • 3:45-4:45 PM: Spin/Outdoor Ride
  • 5:00 PM Run
Tuesday:
  • 6:30-8 pm Swim
Wednesday:
  • 3:45-4:45 PM Spin/Outdoor Ride
Thursday:
  • 8:30 AM Strength (Manley 87)
  • 5 PM run
  • 6 PM ~team dinner~
Friday:
  • 3:45-4:45 PM Spin/Outdoor Ride
Saturday:
  • 12-1:45 PM Swim

When you realize it's our last week of practice :(

THAT'S ALL FOLKS

sbr,

Liz

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM3MDMyIGNhdGhlcmluZS5oLnJvY2NoaS4xOUBEQVJUTU9VVEguRURVIFRSSUFUSExPTnJ4i7dsTFSv&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM3MDMyIGpicmVlZDMyQEdNQUlMLkNPTSBUUklBVEhMT04gIBxd4FD1rleC&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON