GET OUTSIDE THIS WEEKEND!!! Happy week 10 - who needs to study? come outside!

We're running TONS of cool trips this weekend! To sign up, blitz the leader or fill out the google form linked below!

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY
What: Ultra Cozy Great Bear Overnight
When: Leaving Wednesday 8:00pm, back Thursday morning in time for any class you have. (Times flexible, let us know what works)
Why: Come spend a chilly night in a warm cozy cabin with good snacks and company. Easy very short hike (0.5 miles) to the cabin.
 Level: 0
Leaders: Matt Radosevich
Cost: $3 Gear: Warm layers, sleeping bag, hat, gloves, water. You can borrow anything you need from DOR, just let me know.
Blitz: [log in to unmask] with DA$H and dietary restrictions if you want to sign up!
WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY
What: Mount Cube HIKE
When: November 14, 2018 8AM-4:30PM
Why: It's gonna be GORGEOUS! (and a little cold) but the views and the people (and the not studying) will make it worth it! Oh plus yummy food. It'll be cold and snowy and probably a tad bit icy, but super sunny (predicted!).
Level : 3 out of 5, but 6 out of 5 for fun
Leaders: Emma Doherty and THE Graham Sisson
Cost: $5 for DOC and $9 for not-yet-DOC
Gear: The gear required for this trip is a puffy, gloves/mittens, a pack, overboots, waterproof pants (not super necessary but nice) and microspikes and you can borrow any of these from the DOC!
Signup Link: https://goo.gl/forms/RMSQ3VDPTr2MtPej1
THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY
What: ROBO COCOA
When: Thursday, 2pm
Why: come take a break from studying and hang out with your favorite chubbers in the Robo lobby! We'll have hot chocolate and baked goods:) also, as the libraries get crowded during reading period, robo is a great place to come study any time!
THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY
What: Holt's Ledge
When: 9am to 1pm at the latest
Why: A short and beginner-friendly hike with an amazing view. A great way to get off campus during finals.
Level : 2
 Leaders: Tyler Work and Saige Gitlin
Cost: $2 DOC and $4 Not Yet DOC
 Gear: Warm layers (jacket, hat, gloves) and winter hiking boots (we will provide microspikes)
Blitz/link: If you would like to come blitz [log in to unmask] your name, DASH, any dietary restrictions, your shoe size and any gear you need to borrow (we have everything).
THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY
What: X-TREEM CONTRA
When: 5:30 PM Thursday - 10:30 (flexible) AM Friday
Why: We're going to Concord MA to one of the best contra dances in the Northeast! With bonus contra slumber party!
 Level : 0
Leaders: Kevin Donohue '21 & Rachel Kent '21
Cost: $0 DOC, $5 Non-DOC (and $5 in cash for contra (cheap contra!))
Blitz/link: email Kevin or Rachel for this spectacular adventure keep your eyes peeled for more contra excursions in the winter...
SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY
What: Lodge Closing!!! When: Saturday 9ish AM - Sunday morning (times are very flexible. If everyone wants to come back Saturday night, we can come back then. But staying overnight is very fun!)
Why: Every fall CnT sends a gang out to Moosilauke to do FUN MANUAL LABOR (potentially including stacking wood 😮😮) to help them close up for the season. Also LODGESGIVING DINNER!!!!!!!
Level: 0
Leaders: Jacob and/or others
 Cost: FREE!!!!!!!
Gear: Smiles :) also work boots and gloves, warm clothes and hats, and a sleeping bag
Blitz/link: [log in to unmask] if interested!
SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY
What: Mount Pierce
Why: 6 mile round trip hike, easiest of the mountains in the Presidential Range, gorgeous views of Mount Washington. and cool people!!
Level: 2.5/5
Leaders: Anna Ellis, Dylan Davis, Dev Jhaveri
Cost: 8 dollars doc, 12 dollars non DOC
Gear: daypack, sturdy hiking shoes or sneakers, 2 liters of water, warm layers, micrsopikes, all can be borrowed from DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask] to sign up!

xoxo

Anna and Dev