From: Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 12:48:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: This week in CnT - WK 9

GET OUTSIDE THIS WEEKEND!!! Happy week 9 - you're almost done :)

We're running TONS of cool trips this weekend! To sign up, blitz the leader or fill out the google form linked below!

SATURDAY
SATURDAY
SATURDAY
What: Madison and Adams Loop
When: 6am (early!!) - 5pm SATURDAY
Why: beautiful, challenging hiking in the northern presidentials. Experience winter hiking in all of its glory! Take great pictures! Enjoy delicious snacks with great people! Level : 4.5/5 (Must have previous hiking experience and must be physically fit).
Leaders: Anna Ellis '19 and Adam '22
 Cost: 10 dollars doc, 15 dollars non DOC
Gear: You can borrow microspikes and warm jackets from the DOC. You need a daypack, sturdy hiking shoes, two liters of water, and warm layers including a hat and gloves.
Blitz/link: Please blitz [log in to unmask] with your full name, dash number, dietary restrictions, and shoe size for microspikes to sign up!
SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY
What: Smarts Trail Running
When: 8 am - 1 pm (will be back in time for ascensions!)
Why: Fast mileage, (relatively) flat mileage, fun mileage!
Level: 3.5 Leaders: Mary Joy (leader) & Garret Andreine (heeler)
 Cost: $3 DOC, $5 not-yet-DOC
Gear: sturdy running shoes, rain layer, 2L water, small daypack to put these things in
Blitz: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
What: Passaconaway, Whiteface, and the Tripyramids
Why: 20 miles of super challenging hiking in beautiful places! Summit 7 peaks, get gorgeous views, and experience winter hiking!
Level: 5/5 (MUST have substantial previous winter hiking experience, MUST be physically fit).
Leaders: Anna Ellis '19 and Eli '22
Cost: $10 for DOC, $15 for non DOC
Gear: can borrow microspikes and warm jackets! Will need a daypack, sturdy hiking shoes, 2 liters of water, and warm layers including a hat and gloves.
Blitz: please blitz [log in to unmask] with your full name, dash number, dietary restrictions, and shoe size for microspikes to sign up.
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
What: Cannon Mountain Hike!
When: Sunday 8 am to ~4 pm
Why: 4 miles round trip, with a cool lake halfway and great views of the Franconia area at the top!
Level: 3.5 Leaders: Craig Wilcox and Justin Kramer
Cost: $6 DOC, $9 not yet DOC
Gear: It's gonna be cold in the Whites on Sunday so bring lots of layers, a hat and gloves, warm socks, a rain jacket, and good hiking boots. Blitz: [log in to unmask] with shoe size, DASH, any dietary restrictions and any gear you need to borrow.

FEED!!
There is a feed on Saturday at noon at 16 Sargent Street (the Rock!)

There is NO FEED ON WEDNESDAY THOUGH :)

This weekend is also ~ascensions~
Our wonderful heelers will become leaders!
wow!

xoxo

Anna and Dev