GET OUTSIDE THIS WEEKEND!!!

We're running TONS of cool trips this weekend! To sign up, blitz the leader or fill out the google form linked below!

Please note that the Cabin and Trail feed is on Thursday at 7pm this week. The feed will be held at 16 Sargent Street (THE ROCK!) and a walking trail will leave from behind Robo at 6:45pm.

THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY What: Lodge Contra!!! When: Thurs 5 PM to when we get back Why: Contra dancing and dinner at the lodge with Rory Gawler calling!!! You must reserve dinner to come. Level : Contra Leaders: Kevin Donohue and Rachel Kent Cost: DOC: FREE Non-DOC: $3 ($8 for dinner tho) Blitz/link: Just blitz is friendly leaders your dash
SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY  What: Boundary Work Trail Work Trip with THE Bernie Waugh '74 When: 8am-2pm ish Why: Bernie Waugh '74 has been known to travel hours by car, bicycle, and his own two legs to raid first-year trips and sing/play them songs, so if that doesn't sound like someone you want to spend your Saturday with, then you must just have really high standards. Level : 2 Leaders: Rachel Kent Cost: Free!! Gear: sturdy hiking boots and warm layers! (hats, gloves, wool socks, etc) Blitz/link: https://goo.gl/forms/nPUydHp54F5nNTsg1
FRIDAY NIGHT THRU SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY
What: Music Hinman overnight
When: 8pm Friday-9am Saturday
Why: To hang out, snack, have fun, and mess around on whatever instruments we can round up!
Level:  0
Leaders: Bryton Moeller and Katie McCabe
Cost: $1 all
Contact [log in to unmask] to learn more and sign up!

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
What: Moose Mountain When: 11am-2pm Why: Because kinda easy hikes near Hanover are fun and the fall is pretty. You can also sleep in! Level: 2 Leaders: Ned Darling '19 and Ava Hill '22 Cost: $3 DOC, $5 non-DOC Gear: boots or sneakers, water, layers, daypack Blitz: blitz [log in to unmask]
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY thru MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY
What: Hinman Cabin Overnight (With baked goods!) When: Nov 4 9PM- Nov 5 8AM OVERNIGHT Why: There will be incredible food, fantastic company and the best night of sleep you've had all term! (Especially useful for a clear finals/midterm head the following day) Level : 0 (If you can sleep, you can eat, and you can come!) Leaders: Michelle Wang and Emma Doherty Cost: $1 DOC and $3 not-yet-DOC

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
What: Franconia Ridge Loop! When: 7am SUNDAY morning - 4pm SUNDAY evening Why: beautiful 9 mile ~wintry~ adventure up 3 glorious 4000-foot peaks. Challenging hike, not for those without previous hiking experience. Cold and snowy, but full of hot chocolate and good pals and great views. Level : 4.5/5 Leaders: Anna Ellis '19 and Abigail Wiseman '22 Cost: 10 dollars DOC/15 dollars non DOC Gear: day pack, sturdy sneakers or hiking boots, 2 liters of water, non-cotton clothing, warm winter coat, hat, waterproof gloves, water resistant/wind resistant pants. Blitz/link: Please blitz [log in to unmask] with your 9-digit dash number, dietary restrictions, and shoe size for microspikes to sign up!
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
What: GALEHEAD, SOUTH TWIN (AND POSSIBLE NORTH TWIN) When: SUNDAY 8am - 6pm Why: 11 mile hike in the Pemigewasset Wildnerness! Way more than the 22s walked around the bonfire! Should be great weather and great views! Come get outside! Level : 3.6 (decent length, we might have to wear snowshoes/overboots bc of snow) Leaders: David Vonderheide '21 and Shannon Sartain '21 Cost: $5 DOC, $10 not-yet-DOC Gear: Some warm layers and 2 liters of water! (You can borrow any gear you need from the DOC - just blitz one of the leaders!) Blitz/link: BLITZ [log in to unmask] with your dash, shoe size, and dietary restrictions to sign up!!!
 next Tuesday!!!!!! What: Hinman overnight and culinary extravaganza!!! When: 6:30pm - 8am Why: Hinman cabin is equipped with a stove and we are about to go to town. Nuf said. Come with empty stomachs and leave with full hearts! Level : 1 Leaders: Emily Stehr and Rachel Kent Cost: $1 DOC, $3 non-DOC Gear: sleeping bag, headlamp, warm layers, hat, gloves Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFqA3GpCYpeArvIKuaV6uqXUl-X1XtrGDzvZ-l7OEY2bwsIg/viewform?usp=sf_link

xoxo

Anna and Dev