GET OUTSIDE THIS WEEKEND!!! Happy week 7 - you can do it :)

We're running TONS of cool trips this weekend! To sign up, blitz the leader or fill out the google form linked below!

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY What: Nunnenmacher cabin overnight
When: 7pm Wednesday to 8am Thursday
Why: To help Carly get her last leader requirement
Level : 1
Leaders: Carly Tymm and Katrina Keating
Cost: $1 DOC, $3 not yet DOC
Gear: sleeping bag (can borrow from DOR)
 Blitz [log in to unmask] to sign up
FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY
What: HEELERPALOOZA Orienteering and Firebuild
When: 3:30-5:00 Friday (the best homecoming pregame)
Why: It’s a heeler requirement, plus you can run around these fires as many times as you want.
Level : 0
Leaders: Kevin Donohue ‘21
Cost: FREELAPALOOZA
 Blitz [log in to unmask] to sign up!
SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY
What: Kinsmans and Cannon
When:7am-7pm SATURDAY
Why: 3 4000 footers, 12 milez, great people, great views, great food, what more could you want for homecoming??!!
Level : 4.5/5 (please have previous hiking experience if you sign up!!)
Leaders: Anna Ellis '19 and Eli Boardman '21
Cost: 10 dollars doc/15 dollars non DOC
Gear: 2 nalgene bottles (2 L of water), warm layers, wind shell jacket and wind/snow pants, warm hat and gloves, headlamp, microspikes (are typically borrowed from DOC), sturdy sneakers or hiking boots
Blitz/link: Please blitz [log in to unmask] with your full name, dash number, dietary restrictions, and shoe size for microspikes.
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
What: The LEGENDARY Mt. Hunger TRIFECTA
When: Sunday. 8am-5pm
Why: Climb a 4-mile round-trip steep-but-pretty mountain. Go to a Cider Mill. Go to the Ben and Jerry's Factory. Go to the Cabot Creamery. What else could you want?
Level : 3. Short and steep (including a rock scramble)
 Leaders: Dev Jhaveri '19 and Peter Scalise '22
Cost: $5 DOC, $13 Non-DOC (Lots of gas). Bring your own monies to buy cider and ice cream and cheese!
Signup: https://goo.gl/forms/39OWslgUHKVci9rC3

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
What: S'mores & Sunsets with Kevin & Mia (A Mt. Wright Sunsike)
When: Sunday 4:45 PM – 7:45 PM
Why: Warm your insides and your outsides. Roast s'mores and experience the full majesty of sunset. Have some reflection time after a hectic weekend. Tell spooky stories. Be outside. Make new friends. Make this your first trip. Make this your 100th trip. You and this hike go together like Marshmallows, Graham Crackers, and Chocolate. We love you. Sign up!
Level : Level 1 (only 1.6 miles round trip, chill and fun!!!!!)
Leaders: Kevin '21, Mia '22
Cost: $3 DOC, $5 non DOC
Gear: 2 full water bottles, sturdy hiking shoes, a daypack, WARM layers, and maybe a campfire story!
Blitz/link: https://goo.gl/forms/EVuxXOIjcK6AnQJi2

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
What: Mt. Cube
When: Sunday 9am to 6pm (at the latest) Why: Beautiful 6.6 miles hike and a great way to refresh after homecoming weekend. Plus I'll pick out your fav snacks.
Level : 3
Leaders: Jacob Chalif and Tyler Work
Cost: $4 DOC and $6 Not-Yet
Gear: Warm clothing! Layers, a puffy, water, good hiking boots (we may encounter snow)
Blitz/link: BLITZ [log in to unmask] your DASH, dietary restrictions, and snack preferences
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
What: Mt. Garfield
When: 8am-6pm
Why: Garfield was the fattest president and this is a pretty darn fat mountain. we will eat delicious snacks to properly celebrate his girth. come hike with us. yay Level : 3.5 - about ten miles roundtrip, will likely be icy and a bit wintry at the top!
Leaders: Eva Legge and Rachel Kent
Cost: $5 DOC, $8 non-DOC
Gear: sturdy hiking boots, multiple layers, winter jacket, gloves/mittens, microspikes, and a hat. if you are lacking something, you can borrow it from outdoor rentals!
Blitz/link: https://goo.gl/forms/T3UHhlIYCBIu98Sc2
NEXT TUESDAY NEXT TUESDAY NEXT TUESDAY What: Hinman Hang overnight
When: 9pm - 8am
Why: housing shortage in Hanover got you in a pickle? well, it's your lucky day because for one night and one night only, you can stay in the state-of-the-art Hinman cabin for the ridiculously low price of $1 DOC (and only $3 non-DOC)!!! The food will be splendid and the company divine. Also, it's Emma's cabin overnight so sign up to help her ascend!
Level : 1
Leaders: Emma Miller and Rachel Kent
Cost: $1 DOC, $3 non-DOC
Gear: sleeping bag, headlamp, warm layers + winter jacket, hat, gloves
 Blitz/link: https://goo.gl/forms/kaFBuw101jZjXFdb2

xoxo

Anna and Dev