Wayne Cripps and I went this AM to Lake Pinneo in Quechee, and found Sarah
Carline there too. We birded together. Great views of 2 Dunlins and a
late-season Red-eyed Vireo.  Also many Canada geese, 2 Cormorants, many
mergansers, both kinds, a few sparrows, 2 Great Blue Herons, 3 Ruby-crowned
Kinglets.  We especially were amused watching the vireo struggling to eat a
caterpillar.

Photos of the Dunlins and Vireo here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/33836164@N03/albums/72157702468994874
https://www.flickr.com/photos/33836164@N03/albums/72157672547819157

Cynthia Crawford

*Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities*
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
NEW WEB SITE:
www.creaturekinships.net

www.creaturekinships.com
MORE PHOTOS and ARTWORK: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
EVEN MORE PHOTOS: https://www.flickr.com/photos/33836164@N03/
Castle & Court Music for Harp:
http://galleries.creaturekinships.com/?page_id=59
BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]