Hello,

I was wondering if I could get some information about the Nordic ski club.  I've been nordic skiing competitively for several years but didn't quite make the Dartmouth ski team.  I'm hoping to continue training and racing this winter and beyond.  While I'm planning on primarily racing on the eastern cup circuit as an independent, I'd also like to get involved with the club for training and perhaps go to some of the USCSA races.

What are the days/times when the club trains and what does our race schedule generally look like? Also would it be all right for me to go to some club races but miss some of them to go to higher level races?

Regards,
Ben

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC