Error during command authentication.

GET OUTSIDE THIS WEEKEND!!!

We're running TONS of cool trips this weekend! To sign up, blitz the leader or fill out the google form linked below!

THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY There will be another MINK BROOK BIRD HIKE this Thursday morning (led by Ben & Maddie)! Come along if you are interested in learning the local birds, or if you just want to spend time outdoors in this beautiful season (plus, it's FREE)! We will leave from behind Robo at 6:30am and be back by 8:30am. Terrain is very easy, flat walking on local trails. Wear closed toed shoes & bring water if you'd like. We will have a few pairs of binoculars and field guides to pass around too. Hope to see you all there!
SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY What: Gile Mountain Sunsike
When: Sat 5:15-7:30
Why: See the sunset from a 360 degree view and a fire-tower!! Super easy, 1.4 miles over easy terrain. Snackies and friends and gorgeous views!
 Level: 1
Leaders: Fionnuala Murphy and Michelle Wang
Cost: $1 DOC/$2 non-DOC
Gear: 1 nalgene, sneakers or hiking boots, a daypack
Blitz: [log in to unmask]
SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY What: Cherry Mountain CHOCOLATE HIKE!
When: 1pm-8pm SATURDAY
Why: Beautiful sunset hike, peak foliage, chocolate brownies, chocolate milk (#protein #gains), hot chocolate, chocolate bars, oh and good pals too wow
Level : 2/5
Leaders: Anna Ellis '19 and Josh Calianos '22
Cost: 5 dollars DOC/8 dollars non DOC
Gear: You will need one bottle of water, a pair of study hiking shoes or sneakers, a fleece, a windbreaker, and a warm winter hat. Bring a sleeping bag to watch the sunset and stay warm n cozy if you want!!
Blitz/link: Please email [log in to unmask] with your full name, dash number, and dietary restrictions to sign up!
SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY What: Holt's Ledge Trail Work!!!!!
 When: Saturday, 8am-1pm
Why: Work some dope trails, learn some new skills, use some sick tools (but stay healthy), and eat some yummy snacks-- all beneath the most beautiful fall foliage you ever did see
 Level: 2
Leaders: Bryton Moeller and Emily Stehr
 Cost: FREEEEE!!!!!!
 Gear: Hiking boots/sturdy shoes, daypack, 1-2L water, jacket in case it rains or is windy/cold on the ledge
Blitz: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY What: NORWICH CONTRA DANCE!!!
When: Saturday, 7:45-11:15pm
Why: there's nothing that screams New England like a good ol' contra dance. There will be whirling. There will be twirling. There will be many a good time to be had.
Level : 0!
Leaders: Rachel Kent
 Cost: Gas is free for DOC, $1 non-DOC; admission is $8 cash at the door!! (lmk if you have trouble getting $8 cash)
Blitz/link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScVFcyRgMkBgJDqciHUxCEInRi4C02ZBh0MHjb8g87O2Cml2Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
What: Pumpkin Patch!
When: 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Why: Do you want to carve a pumpkin this Fall with CnT? If so, make sure you have a pumpkin to carve... so come on this trip to the pumpkin patch!
Level : 0
Leaders: Chris C and Ruben G
Cost: DOC: $0 /// Non-DOC: $1 + Cash for pumpkin
Gear: None
Blitz/link: https://goo.gl/forms/mGDH1tU9AM9mtKUm2
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
What: Pumpkin Regatta!
When: 12pm - 6pm
Why: Watch people fight for victory as they paddle in boats made from giant pumpkins!
Level : 0
Leaders: Chris C, T, and Mia
 Cost: DOC: $1 /// Non-DOC: $5
Gear: None
Blitz/link: https://goo.gl/forms/mGDH1tU9AM9mtKUm2
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY What: Mt. Isolation!
 When: Sunday 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Why: We're hiking 12 miles over difficult terrain, up over the shoulder of Mt. Washington then on to Mt. Isolation, one of the most remote 4000' peaks in the Whites. This is a tough hike, but foliage will be at peak and views should be amazing!
 Level : 5
 Leaders: Matt Magann '21 and Eli Boardman '22
Cost: $7 DOC, $11 Not-yet-DOC
Gear: 3 liters of water and lots of warm layers.
Blitz/link: Blitz [log in to unmask] to sign up!
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY What: Camel's Hump Hike!
When: 10am-6pm Sunday
Why: Because this moderate 6.5 mile hike leads to a bald summit with 360 degree views! Watch the leaves change to orange and red ALL AROUND YOU!
Level: 3
 Leaders: Andrew Laub '19, Saige Gitlin '22
Cost: $7 DOC, $11 not-yet-DOC
Gear: 2 liters water, sneakers/hiking shoes, warm jacket
 Blitz/link: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
What: Mount Cube
When: Meet behind ROBO at 8am, be back by 2pm. Why: This DREAMY fall hike will be 7 miles up Mt. Cube, offering scenic views of the valley that will be particularly lovely and colorful this weekend. A wonderful way to get outdoors, eat delicious snacks, and make new and fun friends!!! Join us. We want to meet you.
Level : 2.7/5
 Leaders: Juan Rosales, Matt Radosevich, and Mia Nelson
Cost: 3$ DOC, 5$ Not Yet DOC
Gear: Hiking boots, 2 one liter water bottles, daypack.
Link: https://goo.gl/forms/KJo9GhYWt4otacGQ2

xoxo

Anna and Dev