WE'VE MADE IT THROUGH WEEK 4 AND THE PLAGUE IS BACK MY FRIENDS

What'll make you feel better? A TRIATHLON WEEKLY UPDATE, THAT'S WHAT

Tbh wasn't sure what to put here so I settled on this weird gif of Stephen Colbert smiling extremely slowly. hope you enjoy

WEEK 4 RECAP:

WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN WEEK 5:

Our roster is set! But who is even on this team??

Add yourselves to this powerpoint so we can get to know each other! You'll never have to awkwardly pretend to know someone's name again! Try to fill this out by Friday: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1yXnmexmSa5mazTJJNf8XYAsNHfLBee1Cr-Hbk5hG_Is/edit?usp=sharing

^go ham on the fun facts people.

PRACTICE SCHEDULE:
Monday:
Tuesday: Wednesday: Thursday: Friday:  Saturday:

Wishing everyone health and happiness during this plague szn. Stay safe out there everyone

SBR,

Liz

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(TRIATHLON,SIGNOFF);