Add your Lululemon order by midnight tonight!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mEk326132iDfB4imFFzNYcQCkJ0sZbCbj-JXc_Yl90Y/edit?usp=sharing

From: Andrea Sedlacek
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2018 5:40 PM
To: Triathlon
Subject: Lululemon order!!

Hi Tri Team!

It's time for our Lululemon gear order! As you know from the interest forms I sent out, our team is sponsored by Lululemon and therefore receives a 50% discount!

We will be ordering the women's Align Pant II, Energy Bra, Swiftly Racerback Tank, Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise, and Hotty Hot Short, and the men's Metal Vent Tech LS this term!!! Below is the link to the spreadsheet where you can record your order. Images and size charts are included on the second tab. Prices do not include shipping (probably about $5 per order)!

Please fill out the sheet by midnight on Saturday, October 6th! Marking your size and quantities is a commitment to buy the items. For payment for these items, each person will venmo me their total (once we know shipping), and I will write a single check for the order. As always, hit me up with any questions or concerns!

Here's the link:
* Please note that we need to order a minimum of 12 of each item in order to get our team’s 50% off discount.

Wait but what about the BSN store with our customized tri gear? Sorry about the delay, I am doing everything in my power to get our BSN rep working on our team store. Hopefully it'll be done soon! As soon as I get it, I'll send it out, so keep an eye out for that!

sbr,

Andrea

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON