Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Dear All,

Do you know of a current program that is being used for the uploading of films onto a dedicated server that can be accessed throughout the entire university community. I am looking for a user friendly program which has very good picture quality.

Thank you very much for your help. I look forward to your responses.

Best regards,

Dr. Serafina De Gregorio
Director Language Learning Centers
Fordham University