Error during command authentication.

Hi Everyone!

Cabin and Trail will be meeting tomorrow at 7:30pm in Robo basement! We are a hiking and trail maintenance club and we offer hikes of all skill levels ~every weekend~ !!!!!

Come thru to meet cool people, learn about our weekend trips, sign up for future adventures, and eat good food.

Hope to see you there!

xoxo

Anna + Dev

P.S. If you would like to help us plan trips for the upcoming week, please come to our planning meeting at 7pm in Robo 110. This is also a great meeting to attend if you are interested in learning more about our leadership process.