HEY TRI-HARDS!

Okay so as promised, here is the information for paying dues.

For everyone but the 22’s:

This term we will have different options to pay.

If you wish to pay using a credit/debit card, click on the link below. There should be a section for Tri Dues.

https://tickets.dartmouth.edu/Online/default.asp?BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::permalink=ClubDues&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::context_id

A reminder that dues are $25.

If you realize you need any financial aid, please do not hesitate to reach out. We want the tri team to be as accessible as possible for anyone interested.

If you wish to pay with DASH, send me your DASH number and I can sort that out.

Cash or check is also an option. So if you wish to pay through this mode, be sure to hand them to me directly so I can keep track of it.

If you have any other questions, just blitz me or the captains.

DUES DEADLINE: OCTOBER 4, by 6pm

But try to turn it in as early as possible 😊

SBR,

Emily

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON