Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CABIN-TRAIL Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

like walking uphill?

like walking downhill?

totally indifferent to walking anywhere?

just tryna chill?

Join us for a Cabin and Trail meeting @ 7:30pm in Robo basement (Robinson Hall) tomorrow (Monday) night.

meet cool people! eat our food! sign up for sweet weekend trips and learn about our break trip opportunities ACROSS THE COUNTRY!!!

Cabin and Trail offers all kinds of hiking opportunities and nature trips for every level!

We hope to see you there! Come say hi!

Please come to the planning meeting at 7pm (in Robo 110) if you would like to learn more about the leadership process in CnT and/or if you would like to help lead a hike next weekend!

xoxo
ur chairs Anna + Dev