Several years ago the Vermont Center for Ecostudies hosted a great workshop on dragonfly migration and other research and ways for citizen scientists to get involved. The seed for exploring dragonflies and damselflies was planted in the Upper Valley with that event. Interested Odonata explorers could pick up from that effort and learn more. I think the Xerxes Society was the organization studying Odonata. Michael.