ISSN 2056-9017 (online)

CALICO Journal

Issue 35.3 (2018) table of contents

Editorial - open access
Dear CALL Conferences …
Ana Oskoz , Bryan Smith

Review Article
The Negotiation of Multilingual Heritage Identity in a Distance Environment: HLA and the Plurilingual Turn
Nelleke Van Deusen-Scholl

Articles
Developing Oral Proficiency in Spanish across Class Modalities
Dianne Burke Moneypenny , Rosalie S. Aldrich
Preparing the Online Language Program Administrator: A Needs Analysis of Intensive English Programs in the United States
Angel Steadman , Rachel Kraut
Value Orientations and Off-Topic Interactions: Contradictions in American–Japanese Intercultural Telecollaboration
Tomoe Nishio , Masanobu Nakatsugawa

Book Reviews - open access
CALL for Bridges between School and Academia by Anna Turula and Maria Chojnacka (eds.)
Hie-Myung Jo
Captioned Media in Foreign Language Learning and Teaching: Subtitles for the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing as Tools for Language Learning. Edited by Robert Vanderplank
Margherita Berti
Autonomous Language Learning with Technology: Beyond the Classroom (Advances in Digital Language Learning and Teaching). By Chun Lai
Dongmei Cheng

Learning Technology Reviews - open access
Transparent Language for Learning Chinese
Xiaofei Tang
ARIS: A Tool to Promote Language Learning Through AR Gaming
Bernadette Perry

Equinox Publishing Ltd

Office 415, The Workstation

15 Paternoster Row

Sheffield

S1 2BX, UK

http://www.equinoxpub.com

@equinoxpub

Equinox Publishing is committed to protecting and safeguarding your personal data. As part of this commitment, we’ve updated our privacy policy to meet the high standards of the new European data protection law, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).

Our updated policy explains your rights under this new law and will become effective 25 May 2018. By continuing to use our sites and apps after this date, you agree to these updated terms. You can adjust your privacy settings, such as choosing how we communicate with you, by contacting us at [log in to unmask] or by calling +44 (0)114 221 0285.