REMINDER that the FIRST FEED (details below) of the term is TONIGHT at 8PM at THE ROCK

(Walking train to get there at 7:45PM starting from behind Robo!)

My dear chubbers,

It is with a heavy heart that I write to you with some tragic news: due to the Intro to the DOC event this Wednesday night (which you should all go to!), our regular elections feed has been cancelled.

But never fear!!! The show must go on, the chubbers must be fed, the votes must be cast!!!

Thus, we shall instead be having a dessert feed at 8pm at the Rock!

On the menu is skillet brownies–but not just any skillet brownies! These skillet brownies will also be topped with chocolate chip cookie dough! But not just any chocolate chip cookie dough–as this weekend, after all, marks the official beginning of autumn, and Starbucks has been selling pumpkin spice lattes since the beginning of August anyways, it will be pumpkin chocolate chip cookie dough!!! Oooh, so festive. Of course, this warm, gooey delight must all be topped by a healthy dosage of vanilla ice cream, too. There shall also be a vegan option!!

TL;DR Elections feed tomorrow is a dessert feed at the Rock at 8pm! We’ll be having pumpkin chocolate chip cookie dough skillet brownies à la mode (wow say that five times fast) and voting for all our chairs. Free for 22s, $2 DASH for everyone else.

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html