Hi all,

We’ll have a beginner/intermediate surf trip tomorrow leaving at 7am from behind robo and likely coming back around 3pm. The forecast is for some clean but small (very small 2-3ft) waves. You have to be a very strong swimmer with no doubts that you can swim 200+yds and have spent some amount of time in the ocean, but you don’t need a ton of experience surfing. You don’t need any gear and the trip costs $10.

Send me ([log in to unmask]) your dash if you want to come or if you have any questions email him or myself.

Shep

To unsubscribe from the DOC-SURFING list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-SURFING