Hello!

Welcome to the listserv if you just joined! We’ll send out a welcome email in a few days about a general information meeting but for now, there are some waves. We have a few boards and suits around/it’s still kinda warm so if you have experience surfing email back about possibly joining the trip. For those of you who have been on here for a while, come on a trip before classes get any busier!

There are some waves happening now and in the forecast! A few options for trips this weekend so I’ll mention the options here and email me, [log in to unmask], if you are interested in possibly joining. It’s like democracy, almost. In order of decreasing possible wave size and length of trip:

  1. Leave Friday afternoon after classes and go to Rhode Island (3 hr drive) for the bigger waves, camp overnight and surf Saturday before coming back.

  1. Leave Early Saturday and head to Rhode Island to catch what is left of the waves.

  1. Go on Friday or Saturday to Hampton/Rye area (just under a 2 hr drive) but with smaller waves.

We do have boards and some suits available. Email me ([log in to unmask]) with any questions or if you are interested in any of the options as soon as you can (ideally before 1pm tomorrow) so that we can make a trip happen! Naturally, any plans may change with the forecast.

Shep

To unsubscribe from the DOC-SURFING list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(DOC-SURFING,SIGNOFF);