Hi All,

The time has come for me to sell my Spartan so I wanted to post here in case anyone was interested. The bike is from 2015 and can be seen (with nearly the identical build) at this link:
http://2015.devinci.com/bikes/bike_524_scategory_132

The only changes are:
-Wheelset (Stans Flow in the front and a Blunt 35 in the back)
-Downgraded the handlebars from carbon cause carbon handlebars sketch me out a bit
-Brakes (upgrade imo to shimano xt)
-Upgrade with a x0 bash guard / chain guide

One thing to note is that the dropper is currently not working. A rebuild for that would probably cost around $100. Everything else on the bike is pretty much in flawless condition. The first thing I did when I bought it was wrap it in 3M clear guard. I am happy to show the bike to you any time. I have taken very good care of it.

The Devinci Spartan falls in the category of enduro but aligns itself more with the gravity side of things. It is a pretty burly bike that climbs decently but it is by no means a rocket uphill. Take it to a bike park like Highland and there is no chance you can push this bike past its limits which is really inspiring for descending confidence.

I am looking to get $2500 for it. Lemme know if you wanna have a look!!

Ralf