Hey DMBC,

Will Synott and I are leading a beginner/intermediate ride tomorrow afternoon, meeting at Robo basement at 3:45 PM. This ride will be perfect for those who are comfortable riding a bike, but have limited to no offload riding experience, but more experienced riders are also encouraged to tag along. We have three club bikes ready to go, and as always anyone with their own mountain bike is encouraged to join. The trails are in great shape so let's take advantage of some sweet fall conditions!

Email me if you'd like to join, and stay tuned for more rides and meetings in the near future!

Thanks,

Ben Zdasiuk