Hey everyone!

We haven’t been able to get many trips out yet as we’re waiting on the arrival of new bikes, but I’ll be leading a beginner/intermediate ride to Oak Hill after 2As if anyone is interested. If you have your own mountain bike that would be ideal, but we have a few club bikes in good condition that we can take out if need be. If you’re interested, please shoot me an email and include whether you have a bike or if you’ll be borrowing one (include your height if you are borrowing please). All skill levels are welcome!

Thanks,

Peter