I've only seen 2 in the last couple of days, both females I think.  One was hanging out at one of the feeders tonight when I went to bring it in ad the storm hit us.  We had so many around just a couple of weeks ago you were taking your life in your hands just walking out the door!

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018, 6:39 PM David L. Webb <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I still have a female at my feeders as of this morning; I haven’t seen the male, though.

David Webb

Hanover

From: uvb <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Susan and Dean Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 5:26 PM
To: uvb <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [UVB] are male hummers gone south?

We still have female hummers at the feeder but haven't seen a male in a week here in Hartland. VT.

Dean Greenberg

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]