We're pleased to announce the online posting of our fall bird watching
events.

The first outing is to take place on Saturday, September 15 when Chapter
Steering Committee Jeff MacQueen will lead a visit to Orford's Richmond
Conservation Land. Get full details on this and other Mascoma Chapter, fall
birding opportunities by visiting www.mascomabirds.org

All Mascoma Chapter events are free and open to the public,and we welcome
all experience levels.

Blake Allison, Steering Committee Chair

--
Mascoma Chapter of NH Audubon